How to reduce the spread of infection with the people you live with if you have COVID-19.
If you have COVID-19, there is a high risk that others in your household will catch it from you.
There are several things you can do to reduce the spread of infection in your household.
- Limit close contact with others. Spend as little time as possible in communal areas.
- Regularly clean frequently touched surfaces and shared rooms like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wash your hands regularly using soap and water, particularly after coughing and sneezing.
- Get help where possible from those you live with. Ask for help with cleaning and being brought food safely to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Use a face covering if you need to spend time in shared spaces.
- Keep rooms well ventilated.
- Catch coughs and sneezes in disposable tissues and put them straight in the bin.
You can also download this handy infographic.
Content provided by NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). For more information, please visit www.liverpoolccg.nhs.uk.
Published on Tue, 04 Jan 2022 10:49:31 GMT
Modified on Tue, 04 Jan 2022 10:49:31 GMT