Artist of the month
There is a lot of evidence to demonstrate the positive link between art and health, and with an average of 26 thousand visits to our website per month, we thought it would be nice to use some space on our home page to support some local artists.
If you would like your work to be featured, with a name credit and link to your website or social media account, please use the contact form below or send us a DM on social media.
- The artist must be resident in Liverpool, as defined by having a Liverpool postcode.
- The artwork can be in an medium that can be digitally reproducible for use on the website, but this excludes video.
- The artwork should depict Liverpool life in some way. We may consider some exceptions to this.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for copyright theft resulting from the artwork being displayed on our website.
- Choice of artwork used on the website is at the discretion of Brownlow Health. We will inform you if and when the artwork is displayed on the website. If there is a lot of interest from artists, this may mean the artwork is kept on hold until there is a ‘space’ on the monthly artwork rotation.
- If at any point you wish to withdraw your artwork from this project, either before or during display, just let us know via the same method you made initial contact.
- Please include details of a name the artwork should be credited to, and a link to your website or preferred social media channel.
- If you feel that artwork on our website has been misattributed, please contact us and we will do our best to rectify the situation.
Want to feature your work? Get in touch on the form below.
Previous artist submissions
Blue whistle design
SOO PICKAVANCE ILLUSTRATION
Please note that eConsults are switched off when capacity is reached, and a banner will appear above when this happens.
This is generally around 1-2pm each day but can be sooner if demand is very high.
Urgent problems will always still be attended to, and phone lines remain open for urgent problems even when routine capacity is reached.